Your receipt will be emailed to you shortly. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]
At the World Sikh Organization of Canada Charitable Trust, we endeavor to:
- To provide education, counselling and other support services for immigrants and refugees in need.
- Provide language instruction, employment training, job search programs, translation services and information programs on Canadian culture and life.
- Organize leadership training programs to teenagers and adults.
- Put together workshops and lectures on life skills, such as self-esteem, confidence, problem solving and communication to people of all ages.
- Provide food and clothing to individuals or families who are in need through One Billion Rising.
- Educate about racial prejudice and discrimination through seminars and trainings on religious accommodation and equity to the general public.
- Organize and implement conferences, workshops or trainings about online hate, racism and discrimination.
We also work hard to make a difference through our community initiatives such as the Sikh Youth Leadership Institute, the Sikh Family Helpline, One Billion Rising, the Sikh Mentorship Program and more.
Do you like this page?